Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Copying of IP or Designs from your Website or Blog


I was surprised to see the number of hits on my blog shoot up like a rocket recently. It is touching 1 lakh 40 thousand views. I checked the Stats. Most of it was to search or copy the designs C & O ad-ventures did for Wedding cards and First Holy Communion Invitation cards. Also were for other designs as well. I saw some of my designs copied and printed here in Thrissur. It is easy to search on the Internet and copy the designs. Small time DTP & Design guys copy the background and place the photo and text on top of the design. Very easy for them.

3 comments:

Buy gold said...

I love this post. Such a great review.

9895039531 seeandoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
9895039531 seeandoh said...

Thank you. Stay in touch.